MGSL recognises the value of its employees and how a talented workforce is the engine room of any successful company, with a full range of fringe benefits and insurance offered to successful candidates.
Our focus are on careers and character development with each and every employee to maximise their potential. In order to maintain our growth as a company, we are continuously looking for talented or experienced-personnel looking to take the next step in their career and join our team.
Our Culture, People and Work Environment
MGSL takes pride with its talented workforce, bringing in a multitude of talent from various backgrounds, races and religions. We encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Perform testing and inspection according to respective test SOP.
- Record & analyse test data; monitor lab operations; issue test reports.
- Perform other duties such as machinery & instrument maintenance, tools/glassware maintenance, environment monitoring, calibration, etc.
- Higher Diploma or above in Chemistry / Chemical Technology / Analytical Science / Environmental Science or other relevant disciplines.
- 1 to 2 years solid experience in commercial laboratory environment performing chemical tests, instrument operation & maintenance, data analysis, research, reporting.
- Experience in test of EN71-3, ASTM F963, CPSC, JTS, JFSL standard.
- Familiar with GC, GC/MS, ICP-AES, HPLC measurement; ISO/IEC17025, HOKLAS, etc.
- Familiar with safety standards of toys and other consumer products.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with strong analytical mind.
- Attentive to details, self-motivated and result-oriented.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Cantonese.
- Knowledge of Japanese will be an advantage.
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered.
- Remuneration is according to experience and qualifications
- 5-day work week
- 8 to 15 days Annual Leave
- Overtime pay
- Guarantee Year-end double pay
- Medical insurance
- On-job training