MGSL recognises the value of its employees and how a talented workforce is the engine room of any successful company, with a full range of fringe benefits and insurance offered to successful candidates.
Our focus are on careers and character development with each and every employee to maximise their potential. In order to maintain our growth as a company, we are continuously looking for talented or experienced-personnel looking to take the next step in their career and join our team.
Our Culture, People and Work Environment
MGSL takes pride with its talented workforce, bringing in a multitude of talent from various backgrounds, races and religions. We encourage a healthy work-life balance.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Follow up client’s enquiry via email and phone
- Handle sales orders and samples submissions for test & inspection.
- Handle customers inquiries in a courteous manner on service capacity, quotation & invoice, reporting status, report contents etc.
- Follow up customers requirement to lab operations.
- Support and consolidate information with Testing Department
- Check & deliver test reports to customers.
- Prepare for & carry out client visits.
- Perform any other ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Higher Diploma or above in any disciplines.
- Must be advance proficiency in written and spoken Japanese.
- 1 to 2 years customer service experience in commercial laboratory will be an advantage.
- Good communication, active listening and interpersonal skills with strong analytical mind.
- Attentive to details, self-motivated and result-oriented.
- Good manner with polite and positive attitude.
- Proficient in written & spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Good PC Knowledge in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & other PC applications.
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. (On-the-job training will be provided)
- 5-day work week
- 12 to 15 days Annual Leave
- Overtime pay
- Guarantee Year-end double pay
- Medical insurance
- On-job training