MGSL recognises the value of its employees and how a talented workforce is the engine room of any successful company, with a full range of fringe benefits and insurance offered to successful candidates.
Our focus are on careers and character development with each and every employee to maximise their potential. In order to maintain our growth as a company, we are continuously looking for talented or experienced-personnel looking to take the next step in their career and join our team.
Our Culture, People and Work Environment
MGSL takes pride with its talented workforce, bringing in a multitude of talent from various backgrounds, races and religions. We encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- To support quotation, prepare sample breakdown checklist and test reports in accordance with related safety standards and specific chemical safety requirements in worldwide.
- Perform test assignment and sampling handling for routine testing according to client requirement or specification.
- To work closely with internal departments.
- Higher Diploma or above in Chemistry / Chemical Technology / Analytical Science / Environmental Science or other relevant disciplines.
- 1 to 2 years work experience in commercial laboratory.
- Familiar with safety standards of toys and other consumer products.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with strong analytical mind.
- Attentive to details, self-motivated and result-oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-tasking.
- Willing to learn and occasionally work overtime.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Cantonese.
- Knowledge of Japanese will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. (On-the-job training will be provided)
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
- Remuneration is according to experience and qualifications
- 5-day work week
- 12 to 15 days Annual Leave
- Overtime pay
- Guarantee Year-end double pay
- Medical insurance
- On-job training